- Southern Ridges walk with Cicada Tree Eco Place.
- Free Chek Jawa boardwalk tour with the Naked Hermit Crabs.
Walks in wild places
- Mangrove at Sungei Buloh on Saturday and Sunday.
- Nature and Heritage walk at Fort Canning Park.
- Guided walk at HortPark.
- 28 Aug (Fri): Debate and Public Forum on Sharks and Shark's Fin
- 27 Aug (Thu): Green Drinks with 100% biodegradable bags
- 1 Sep (Tue): Talk on "Cultivating the Native Plants of Singapore"
- 13 Sep (Sun): Screening of "The End of the Line" by WWF
- 12 Sep (Sat): Young Naturalist Passport Camp at Sungei Buloh
- August: Kranji Countryside promotion
- 8 Aug-22 Nov: "I Polunin" social and natural history of Singapore and Malaya
- 1-30 Aug: "Wallace & Darwin, the Two Faces of Evolution Theory"
- 25 Jul - 21 Sep: Hunters and Collectors: The Origins of the Southeast Asian Collection
Photo of the week is this charming spider shared by James on his Singapore Nature blog and seen in the mangroves of Pulau Ubin.