If you've always wanted find out more about our environment and what you can do to make a difference, here's an excellent opportunity to do so.
The groups exhibiting at the event will include Nature Society (Singapore), Waterway Watch Society, Animal Concerns Research & Education Society (Acres), Raffles Museum Toddycats!, Cat Welfare Society, Naked Hermit Crabs, Hantu Bloggers, Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA), Nature Trekker Singapore.
Specially for the kids
- Nature walks at Seletar Camp, a fast disappearing environment.
- FREE Chek Jawa boardwalk tour by the Naked Hermit Crabs.
- The Secret Life of Flowers a workshop at HortPark.
- Mangroves guided walks at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve on Saturday and Sunday.
- Guided walks at HortPark
- Guided walk at he Evolution Garden, Singapore Botanic Gardens
- Guided heritage and nature walk at Fort Canning Park.
- For Nature Society (Singapore) members only, there's a Ramble on Pulau Ubin.
go stargazing at the Singapore Science Centre.
Registration now open:
- 6 Jul (Sun): Family walk on Sentosa's natural shores
- 5 Jul (Sat): Reefwalk at Kusu Island
- 5 Jul (Sat) and 6 Jul (Sun) : Intertidal walk at Pulau Semakau
This beautiful poster of our very own Glossy Horseshoe Bat reveals one of the many fascinating but little known wild creatures that we share our island with.